Terms and Conditions
If you want to do business with me, then you must agree to these terms and conditions:
(new shipping rates effective 1/1/08)
- You pay all shipping, to and from. All items will be returned via USPS Priority or Priority International (price varies on location). Insurance is extra. If flat rate makes sense, then I'll use that instead. I'll use the packing material you used when you sent it to me. If it's not enough, in my opinion, to safely return your items, there will be an additional $2.00 handling fee to cover packing material.
- You can not hold me responsible for anything that may happen to you or your pinball machines as a result of any parts or services you buy from me. I throughly test every board I repair before I return it, but I have no control over the condition of your machine, or your skills when it comes to re-installing the repaired board.
- When you pack your stuff, please use bubble wrap, packing peanuts, or crumpled up paper (newsprint, kraft paper, etc.). Using shreaded paper or busted up chunks styrofoam makes a huge mess and gets all over the place.
- I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR STUFF LOST IN THE MAIL!!!
Once I ship your stuff, which I always do, then it's out of my hands and thus you can not blame me if you never get it - this is especially true for international customers (check the customs department at your local post office). I'll have either a paypal label confirmation, or a UPS, USPS, or FedX receipt to prove I shipped it.
- I now have to charge a "testing fee" due to the vast number of boards I get that are non-repairable, yet require my time in order to test and diagnose. The fee varies depending on the type of board.
- Please don't send me garbage expecting miracles in return. If I can fix it so it works, I will. I'll also try to clean it up the best I can, but please don't think you'll be getting back a board that looks brand new. If it looks like crap when you send it to me, it'll probably still look like crap when you get it back, only it'll be working.
Created 4/2/06 - Last Modified 5/7/09 - Steve Kulpa
Remove the NO_S*P*A*M_ to reply